Greetings from the Swing Set Specialist and today I have reviewed the Chad Valley 2 in 1 Swing set which is being sold in the UK at present.
The main features will be outlined along with a sample review video, an outline of some of the most frequently asked questions and also the pros and cons which should be taken into consideration before you buy.
Video Review of the Chad Valley 2 in 1 Swing Set
To view the video - press play. To view larger- click the icon button.
- Age suitability is 1-year minimum
- Nursery seat for 12-month plus babies
- Adult supervision is required
- Can be converted into a normal swing seat as your child gets bigger
- Weight capacity for the nursery seat is 20kg
- Weight capacity on the normal swing version is 45kg
- Steel frame is powder coated
- Ground pegs are included for ground stability
- Weight is 7.8kg
- Dimensions are H 184 by W 151 by D 174cm
- Guarantee is 2 years with 1 year only on the fabric
To read more at Argos UK – Click the image across
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1, Question: How easy is it to change the seats and can you have it extended with the baby seat?
Answer: It can be easily change however the baby seat cannot be used when it is extended
2, Question: Can further legs be bought?
Answer: No, the entire box set needs to be bought
3, Question: What is the size of the box and will it fit into my car?
Answer: It fits into cars easily and its dimensions are 32.2 by 15 by 89.5cm
4, Question: Is it available in different colours?
Answer: No, it is only available in one colour
5, Question: Is it necessary to use the pegs?
Answer: Yes, it is needed to add stability
- Easy to adjust
- Excellent value for what you get
- Good instruction manual for easy assembly
- Seat is weatherproof
- Can be adjusted as your child grows
- Height of the seat from the ground could be a little higher
- Some parts can be missed upon delivery
- Small difficulty level with the straps
- Peg stakes could be sturdier and more solid
- Very basic swing but works as needed
Overall Rating 4 out of 5
Lastly, I hope this review on the Chad Valley 2 in 1 Swing set has helped you out and best wishes to you and your children in the months and years ahead