Hi again from the Swing Set Specialist. This post will take a closer look at the Eastern Jungle gym high back full bucket infant swing and to find out what parents thought of it after buying it and to share that information with you. All of the important features will also be outlined that you need to know along with additional images of the soft grip chains and questions that have been asked previously about this bucket swing.
There will also be 2 separate buying options below from 2 separate suppliers and the most current up to date price from both are provided through simple price checkers so you can decide which option best suits your own particular needs. Please also be aware that if you decide to but from either supplier that your price is no way affected and all prices are exactly as stated.
Eastern Jungle Gym Heavy-Duty High Back Full Bucket Toddler Swing Seat
– Age recommendation is 6 months to 2 years
– Maximum weight recommended is 50 Ibs
– Perfect swing set accessory for infants and toddlers
– Seat is made from durable polyethylene plastic
– Weather proof design
– Fully assembled and fully enclosed 360 degrees
– Straight coil chain is 66 inches long and is zinc coated
– Bottom 30” of chains are coated in yellow plastisol
– Coating provides a finger pinch free experience
– Can be attached to most Swing sets with a height of up to 9 foot
– Height of chain can be adjusted by 30 inches
– Enclosed seat with a high back
– Provides additional support and safety measures
– Size is approximately 14” W by 12” D by 10.5” H
Below are additional pictures with the soft grip chains included -click to view larger
Reviews and Questions from Amazon are outlined below -click to view larger
The overall rating and reviews from Walmart are outlined below – click to view larger
Finally I hope you found all this information useful including the price checkers and you can let me know which way you decided to go by leaving a comment below.