Many thanks again for taking the time to visit and welcome to this Gorilla Nantucket Playset Review for 2020 which will outline all the key features and the main points both good and bad that you need to be aware of before you buy. Several images are also outlined below along with the key main features that it has to offer both you and your children.
Please be aware also that guide prices can only be shown at the time of this Gorilla Nantucket review as prices can change from month to month depending on local discount activities so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date accurate price information.
In addition, we have also outlined additional price comparison options at the end of this page also that are worth checking out if you wish to explore prices elsewhere.
Gorilla Nantucket Playset Review Overview:
|Model:||Gorilla Playset Nantucket Swing Set|
|Orders online:||Yes, orders accepted online with home delivery|
|Warranty:||10 years on wood and 12 months on all other parts|
|Price Range:||$1000 up to $1400 (at the time of this review)|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon - Check Updated Prices here|
|Support:||Gorilla Playsets Customer Service team at (800) 882-0272|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can toddler swings be used also or added separately?
A. Yes, you can change to a toddler swing seat if needed (make sure you have the necessary hardware)
Q. Does it include the Tube slide?
A. No, the Nantucket has no tube slide (but included in the Treasure Trove)
Q. How long does it take to assemble this Playset?
A. It will take anywhere from 6 to 12 hours depending on the amount of help you have
Q. What is the recommended play area for this Playset?
A. The recommended play area for this playset is 28'W by 25'D
Gorilla Nantucket Playset Review
Gorilla Playsets Nantucket Wooden Swing Set
Main Features Available:
- 2 Belt Swings and a Trapeze Bar for energetic kids
- Wave Slide and a climbing wall to help build upper body strength
- Accessories include the Tic-Tac-Toe Panel, a steering wheel and a play telescope from the upper deck
- A real wood roof and a small attractive chimney is added
- The play deck height is 4 feet high and includes a sandbox underneath
- Genuine working shudders on the top deck for real time play
- It has the Cedar tongue and groove wood roof which protects the playset from adverse weather conditions
- Includes the soft rubber grippy plastic coating on the swing chains which helps to prevent finger pinching
- Suitable for children aged between 3 to 11 years old and has a total weight capacity of 800lbs combined.
- The assembly manual and all the required hardware are included in the package and the assembled dimensions are 16' W by 13' D by 10.5' H
- In terms of price, the cost when last seen on sale was in the $1000 to $1400 bracket which of course can be double checked below if you are interested in taking a look…
Further Images are Outlined Below:
Main Pros Outlined:
- One of better prices Playsets under the Gorilla brand – generally costs less than $1500 where others with this brand will cost $3k+ and more
- The 3 swing stations can accommodate any standard size swing seat or toddler seat to allow for different configurations
- Kids have the soft rubber plastic coating on the metal swing chains to protect against pinching
- Lower upper deck height of 4 foot which will be seen as a safer option than other sets that are 5 foot or 6 foot high.
- Includes the real wood roof and a chimney and also real life working shutters for a more realistic effect.
- You get a playset with a beautiful finished redwood stain and which also gives it added protection
- All the cedar wood is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained and ready to assemble at home in your own yard
- Includes the tongue and groove wood roof which protects it from bad weather conditions
- Includes some great accessories such as the telescope, tic tac toe panel and the steering wheel
- Much shorter assembly time than the much larger sets – can be done in 6 to 12 hours depending on your skill level and amount of help you have.
Main Cons Outlined:
- Lacks an air glider or a passenger swing where 2 kids can swing at the same time
- Only has one upper deck area where other models under the Gorilla brand can have 2 decks
- Doesn’t have a clatter bridge or a built in picnic table
- Only one slide is available to play on where other models under the brand have 2 slides available
- There is no radical tube slide that is available on the more expensive models.
- Slide could be longer as it is smaller than it looks.
- Assembly is hard work and requires a lot of time, attention to detail and ideally a team of helpers.
- Lots of tools are required to get the job done – otherwise it will take a lot longer to complete.
- Upper deck dimensions are fairly small which limits available play activities up on top.
- Will need to be regularly maintained and treated over time from one season to the next
More reviews that may be of interest to you are outlined as follows...
- Backyard Discovery Tucson Review – Read More Here
- Backyard Discovery Monticello Review – Read More Here
- Gorilla Playset Review Compilation – Read more Here
Have you or your kids any personal experience with the Gorilla Nantucket Playset or Swing Set in the past? If so, then please share your thoughts and feedback with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!!!