Hello once again and many thanks for taking the time to visit. Are you interested in buying a Lifetime Adventure Tower Swing Set 90630 in the coming days or weeks? If so, then make sure to check out our brief review which will outline all the main features that you need to be aware of plus all the major pros and cons that have come up from our own experience and also from feedback from several buyers across the country.
In addition, we will outline additional images to give you a better understanding on the frame and size plus a short FAQ that will be of interest to you to answer any questions that you may have.
Brief Company Background Information:
- Company was founded back in 1986 in Riverdale, Utah
- Their goal and philosophy is to build durable lasting products for consumers
- Product portfolio includes basketball hoops, picnic tables, folding tables & chairs, sheds and kayaks
- They employee 1500 employees across the globe.
Please be aware also that guide prices can only be shown at the time of this review as prices can change from month to month or week to week depending on local promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date accurate price information.
Swing Set Review Overview:
|Brand:||Lifetime (founded in 1986)|
|Model:||Lifetime Adventure Tower Swing Set (model 90630)|
|Orders online:||Yes, orders accepted online with home delivery|
|Warranty:||5 year duration|
|Price Range:||$1500 up to $2000 (at the time of this review)|
|Cheap place to Buy:||Amazon – View current stock availability here|
|Support:||Lifetime Products email@example.com or +1 800-225-3865|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is the weight capacity of the swings?
A. The maximum weight capacity for each swing is 150 Ibs each (slide is also 150 Ibs)
Q. What age group is it suitable for?
A. It is suitable for kids aged between 3 and 12 years old
A. What is it made from?
Q. It is made from power coated steel and high density polyethylene
A. Where is this swing set made?
Q. This swing set is designed in the US but made in China
Q. What level is the decking?
A. It has a 5' tall decking
Q. How many children can it occupy?
A. it can entertain 10 children at the same time
Q. Do you need swing set anchors or cement?
A. No, you do not need anchors or cement as it is free standing
Q. How big of an area is needed for this Playset?
A. You will need approximately 33 foot long by 32 feet wide of an area
Lifetime Adventure Tower Swing Set Review (90630)
Lifetime Adventure Tower 90630 Swing Set
Main Features Available:
- Suitable for children aged between 3 and 12 years old and has a maximum weight capacity of 150 Ibs per swing seat (600Ibs on the deck)
- Monkey Bars, 1 Trapeze Bar and 2 Swing seats
- This is a free-Standing swing set so there is no need for cement / anchors
- It is UV-resistant so it retains its strength and maintains its color overtime
- Treated in a way so that it is weather resistant so it will not crack, warp, splinter or rot in years to come
- There are 2 Sturdy 3-D climbing walls included also and it has the clubhouse with the hardtop roof and the fireman’s pole for sliding
- It passes all the playground safety standards that your children need
- There are the soft rubber grips on the swing chains to prevent and stop finger pinching
- Includes the longer 9 foot wavy slide and all the hard edges are rounded or covered with plastic caps and it also has a toy steering wheel
- There is also an integrated car map on the tower floor
- In terms of price, the cost when last seen on sale with Amazon was in the $1500 to $2000 region which can be double checked below
Further Images are outlined below:
Main Pros Outlined:
- Low maintenance overall is needed and no staining or painting is required from you on an ongoing basis
- Longer slide of 9 foot is perfect for the older kids up to 12 years old
- Solid and stable monkey bar set and fireman pole is available which is missing from many other brands of metal swing sets
- Hardtop roof is far superior to many of the vinyl canopies that you see on many wooden swing sets.
- Includes the unique integrated car map on the tower floor and there are the 2 sturdy 3-D climber walls
- It won’t crack, warp, rot or splinter as it is weather treated so it is one less thing to worry about. Plus there is no lead based material used.
- Again this is a free standing swing set so one of the main attractions is the fact that it does not need cement and you do not need to dig any holes in your garden.
- Can occupy as many as 10 kids at the same time so is ideal for very large families, birthday parties or play dates with the neighbors.
- Overall it comes with attractive features such as the doors, storefronts, rock climbing walls, a 9 foot wavy slide, the steering wheel, a trapeze, 2 chalk boards, an arched climber, a car map, swings x 2, monkey bars and the fireman pole which provides lots of kids entertainment for hours on end
- Lifetime can also schedule you in for an assembly if needed by calling 800-424-3865
Main Cons Outlined:
- Slide can get extremely hot on hot sunny days and can become unusable due to the high temperature.
- On hot sunny days the rubber grips on the swing chains can become sticky which is very annoying for the kids
- No air glider or passenger swing available – plus there is no shoe loop swing or picnic table to play with. For a swing set at this price, you would expect at least some of these features to be included.
- Price is quite high and is simply not affordable for many families across the country.
- Many tools which are not included will be needed also so these will be an added expense if you do not have them already in your shed (tool list below)
- Plastic caps are a bit flimsy and could be a lot better and the quality of the bolts could also be improved upon for quicker assembly
- As it is a much larger swing set, it will take a lot longer to assembly and may even take 15 to 20 hours work to fully complete so be prepared in advance for this.
- Instruction manual could be slightly better and on some occasions, there were some smaller parts missing which is annoying and delays assembly.
Dimensions to note:
- Height is 10 ft. 10 in. (3,31 m)
- The footprint is 19 ft. 6in. L by 16 ft. 2in. W (5,9m L by 4,9m W)
- Deck height is 5 ft. (1,5 m)
- Swing bar height is 7 ft. 8 in. (2,4m)
- Safety zone is 33 ft. 3in. L by 32 ft. 5in. W (10,1m L by 9,8m W)
- Weight is 500Ibs and the shipping weight is 781Ibs
Tools Needed for Assembly (not included)
- Phillips screwdriver
- 1/2" wrench, 9/32" wrench
- 3/16" Allen wrench, 3/8" drill bit
- Step ladder
- Electric drill
- Safety glasses, Rubber mallot
While you are here, feel free also to check out further Swing set reviews that may be of interest to you as follows
- Ironkids Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
- Sportspower Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
- Flexible Flyer Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
Have you or your kids any personal experience with the Lifetime Adventure Tower 90630 Swing Set in the past? If so, then please share your thoughts and feedback with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!!!