Greetings once again and thanks for taking the time to visit. Are you interested in buying a Lifetime Monkey Bar Adventure Swing Set 90143 in the coming days or weeks? If so, make sure to check out our brief review which will outline all the main features that you need to be aware of plus all the main pros and cons that have come up from our own experience and also feedback from several buyers across the industry.
In addition, we will outline additional images to give you a better understanding on the frame plus a short FAQ that will be of interest to you to answer any questions that you may have.
Please be aware though that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this review as prices can change from month to month or week to week depending on local discount activities so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date accurate price information.
Swing Set Review Overview:
|Model:||Lifetime Earthtone Monkey Bar Adventure Swing Set 90143|
|Orders online:||Yes, orders accepted online with home delivery|
|Warranty:||5 year duration|
|Price Range:||$1000 up to $1300 (at the time of this review)|
|Reliable Stockist:||Amazon - Check Updated Price Here|
|Support:||Lifetime Products firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 800-225-3865|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What are the dimensions of the shipping box?
A. The dimensions of the shipping box are 36.5" H by 110" W by 110" D.
Q. What are these swing sets made from?
A. They are made from powder-coated galvanized steel and high-density polyethylene
Q. How big is it and what are the dimensions?
A. The assembled dimensions are 7' 8'' H by 18' 10'' W by 14' D
Q. Can toddler swing seats be added?
A. Yes, but you need to make sure you can the necessary attachments for suspension
Q. What age group is it suitable for?
A. It is suitable for kids aged between 3 and 12 years
Q, Where are these swing sets actually made?
A. They are made in China
Q. What is the height of the swing beam?
A. The height of the swing beam is 7' 8" high
Q. What is the distance between each swing seat?
A. The distance between each swing is 6 inches
Q. How long does it take to assemble?
A. It depends on the level of help you have and takes on average 3 to 6 hours to complete
Lifetime Earthtone Monkey Bar Adventure Swing Set Review
Lifetime Earthtone Monkey Bar Adventure Swing Set 90143
Main Features Available:
- Suitable for kids aged 3 to 12 years old and has a total weight capacity of 640 Ibs
- 3 belt swing seats, trapeze swing gym rings and monkey bars
- A fireman's pole for sliding down and also includes a fun 9 foot wavy slide
- Swing chains have rubber grips to prevent little fingers from being pinched
- Includes chain clips at the top safely secure the swings to the frame
- Heavy duty metal frame that will last a lot longer than your commercial metal swing set and requires no staining or painting
- It is made from powder-coated galvanized steel
- The overall size is 7' 8'' H by 18' 10'' W by 14' D and the safety zone area is 29' 8'' by 27'
- The plastic parts are made from High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and meets all ASTM and CSPC performance and safety specifications
- A second model with different colors model number 90177 is also available if you prefer yellow, red and blue colors instead.
- In addition, the price range when last viewed on sale was in the $1000 to $1500 bracket which of course can be double checked below
Further Images are outlined below:
Main Pros Outlined:
- Much longer wavy slide of 9 foot where most others are 6 foot or even less
- Provides 3 swing seats where most other metal swing sets under other brands only have 2 swing seats
- Rubber grips on the metal chains are great to protect your children’s hands and there are no splinters to worry about
- Includes the fun and exciting fireman's pole where the kids can enjoy endless hours of fun and the assembly is a lot easier and quicker than several larger sets.
- Includes solid, and strong monkey bars which are absent in many other metal swing sets
- The construction of the galvanized steel and high-density polyethylene makes it very smooth to touch and play with
- The superior powder-coating makes it weather and rust resistant and protects it against cracking, chipping or peeling much better than commercial sets.
- Superior holding weight capacity of 150Ibs where normally other swing sets are 100Ibs or even 80Ibs capacity
- There is no need for anchors or cement as it is free standing and is resistant to warping, mildew, fading and UV.
- Includes a great warranty period of 5 years to give you additional confidence if you decide to buy and has less ongoing maintenance work than the wooden play sets
Main Cons Outlined:
- No air gilder is included or a passenger swing where kids can swing together in tandem. It doesn’t come with a ladder either
- No upper deck is provided which one would expect from a swing set with this price range or a canopy be it a with vinyl or wooden roof
- Doesn’t have the shoe loop swing, sandboxes, picnic benches or accessories like the tic tac toe panel that many other wooden swing sets offer.
- No tire swing, no rock wall, no climbing nets either which makes this swing set quite basic overall in terms of features and accessories, yet costs more than swing sets that offer these type of features and accessories.
- On some occasions, the boxes can be slightly damaged on delivery and the slide can get too hot to slide on in very hot sunny days
- On sunny days the coating on the metal chains can get sticky on the hands which is a little annoying and the bolts could be of better quality for threading
Sizes / Weights to note:
- Overall size is 7' 8'' H x 18' 10'' W x 14' D
- Swing Beam size is 7' 8'' H
- Slide size is 9' H x 2' 4'' W x 3' 9'' D
- Safety Zone area is 29' 8'' x 27'
- Swing Beam thickness is 3' inches
- Product Weight is 435 lbs
- Weight capacity is 640 Ibs total
- Swing seat weight capacity is 150 Ibs
- Slide weight capacity is also 150 Ibs
Tools that tend to be needed for Assembly:
- Electric drill
- Safety glasses
- Rubber mallot
- 3/8" drillbit
- Step ladder
- Phillips screwdriver
- 1/2" wrench
- 9/32" wrench
- 3/16" Allen wrench
While you are here, feel free also to check out further Swing set reviews that may be of interest to you as follows
- Ironkids Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
- Sportspower Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
- Flexible Flyer Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
Have you or your kids any personal experience with the Lifetime Adventure Swing Set 90143 in the past? If so, then please share your thoughts and feedback with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!!!