Hello once again and many thanks for taking the time to visit. Are you considering buying a Sportspower Mountain View Metal Swing Set in the coming days or weeks? If so, then make sure to check out this brief review which will let you know if indeed this is the right Swing set for you and your family or not.
We will outline and summarize all the main features that this swing set has to offer including various images and all the main pros and cons that have come up in the past from both our own experiences and also from several other previous buyers across the market place. In addition, we have also provided some frequently asked questions that will be of interest to you and additional price comparison options at the end of this page also that are worth checking out if you wish to explore prices elsewhere.
Please note though that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this swing set review as prices can change from month to month or week to week depending on local discount activities so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date accurate price information.
Swing Set Review Overview:
|Model:||Sportspower Mountain View Swing Set|
|Orders online:||Yes, orders accepted online|
|Home Delivery:||Yes, home deliveries available|
|Warranty:||Seller dependant - Generally 1 year is available|
|Price Range:||$200 up to $280 (at the time of this review)|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Walmart – View current stock availability here|
|Support:||Customer service team 1-866-370-2131 M-F 9 am-5pm EST or email email@example.com|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What age group is this suitable for?
A. It is stated for 5 to 12 year olds but should be 3 to 8 years
Q. Are the anchor systems included when you buy?
A. No, you will need to buy anchors separately and secure the feet to the ground preferably in cement.
Q. What is the size for this swing set?
A. The dimensions for this swing set is 178.74 by 95.67 by 74 in inches.
Q. Can toddler swings be added in?
A. Yes, but you will need to remove the existing bolts and replace them with new ones.
Q. Is there a spring pull tool included for the trampoline?
A. Yes, the spring pull tool is included to help with the proper assembly of the mini trampoline
Q. How big is the trampoline?
A. The size of the mini trampoline is 42 inches
Sportspower Mountain View Metal Swing Set Review
Sportspower Mountain View Metal Swing Set with Slide & Trampoline
Main Features to Note:
- Includes the 2-person flying glider with foot rests attached
- There is the patented flying saucer swing which has the reinforced inner webbing and can hold up to 2 kids at a time
- Kids can rest safely inside the saucer, swing, relax and chill out
- The saucer uses a 4-point chain hanger which is designed for better stability compared to common chain systems that are 2 point only
- It also has the patented 42 mini trampoline which adds additional fun of bouncing on a trampoline
- Can entertain as many as 8 kids at the same time each with a maximum 100 lbs each (Supports up to 800 lbs total)
- As standard, it has the crafted heavy-duty 2-inch powder-coated steel tubes for more durability and sturdiness
- Also has two wide blow-molded swings with safe vinyl chain covers to protect hands as they swing with friends
- The slide is larger and durable 6-foot 6-inches (78 inches) and is a one-piece blow-molded slide for easy assembly
- Suitable for kids aged 3 to 8 years and the size dimensions are 178.74 by 95.67 by 74 inches.
- Please note also that it meets / exceeds all ASTM safety standards
- The price when last seen on sale at Walmart was in the $200 to $280 region which of course can be double checked below.
Main Pros Outlined:
- A 2 person air glider is included which is always a great way to have fun with a best friend
- Has 2 blow molded seats which are strong and sturdy
- It also has a longer 78 inch raised slide which is 6 foot 6 inches long – longer than many others
- This swing set is also ideal for larger families as there are 6 separate play stations available
- It can entertain 8 kids at the same time which is perfect for play dates, parties or entertaining neighbors
- It meets all ASTM safety standards for added security for your children
- It has the weather-resistant steel tubes for added protection against various types of weather elements
- Includes a super nest swing or patented flying saucer which tends to be the favorite part of the set
- It also has the safe vinyl chain covers to protect your children’s hands and prevent finger pinching
- The patented flying saucer swing is great for relaxing/ resting, chilling out and of course swinging
- It includes the 4-point chain hanger for the saucer for extra stability as they swing when many others only have 2
- The saucer nest swing is also wider at 45 inches than many others we have seen in the market
- Assembly time is a lot lower than larger wooden sets and should take anywhere from 2 to 5 hours to complete (trampoline is additional time)
- Of course, it has the blow molded seats which are wider for extra comfort and mobility and a fair price overall
Main Cons Outlined:
- No trapeze swing is included which will be a disappointment for certain children
- The overall assembly takes a lot longer to do and needs careful planning and attention to detail
- As it is larger, you will need more space in your yard to accommodate it.
- There is no mini see saw either that several other models can offer and the screw caps should be better
- It could be more slightly sturdier overall especially the frame when it comes to heavier children
- No shoe loop swing included which again will disappoint some children
- Please note that there are no anchors included so this will be an added expense to you – ideally these should be included in the overall package
- The trampoline is more difficult than you would think to assembly and requires a lot of strength and power
- Missing small parts have also been reported by a select few which is extremely annoying and delays assembly time.
- More care and attention should be taken by the packing department to ensure all the correct parts are 100% included.
- Lacks the superior stability of wooden swing sets and replacing with toddler swings should be easier to do
- Price level tends to be $200+ but is definitely worth it if you have the extra money to spend.
Further Images are Outlined Below:
In addition, if you would like to compare prices further, then feel free to check out the 3 options provided below outlined as follows:
While you are here, feel free to check out further Swing set reviews such as…
- Sportspower Swing Set Review Compilation Review – Take a look here
- Flexible Flyer Metal Swing Set Compilation Review -Take a look here
- Lifetime Swing Set Review Compilation – Take a look here
Have you or your kids any personal experience with Sportspower Mountain View Swing Set in the past? If so, then please share your thoughts and feedback with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!!!
Finally, many thanks for taking the time to read our review and best of luck to you and your children with your final decision
- Backyard Discovery Swing Set Reviews – Low, Medium & High Prices on
- Backyard Discovery Swing Set Reviews – Low, Medium & High Prices on
- Flexible Flyer Swing Set Reviews – 6 Model Compilation on
- Sportspower Rosemead Metal Swing Slide Set – Full Review on
- Sportspower Metal Swing Set Reviews – 9 Models Covered on