Greetings once again and many thanks for taking the time to visit this Sportspower Toddler Swing Review where we have taken a closer look at what it has to offer plus some of the potential problems that we see with it that you need to be aware of. We will also outline and summarize all the main features that this Toddler swing has to offer including various images and all the main pros and cons that have come up in the past from both our own experience and also from several other previous buyers across the market place.
In addition, we have also outlined some frequently asked questions that will be of interest to you and additional price comparison options at the end of this page also that are worth checking out if you wish to explore prices elsewhere.
Please note though that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this swing set review as prices can change from month to month or week to week depending on local discount activities so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date accurate price information.
Swing Set Review Overview:
|Model:||Sportspower Indoor / Outdoor Toddler Swing|
|Orders online:||Yes, orders accepted online|
|Home Delivery:||Yes, home deliveries available|
|Warranty:||Seller dependant - Generally 180 days to 1 year is available|
|Price Range:||$30 up to $50 (at the time of this review)|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Walmart – View current stock availability here|
|Support:||Customer service team 1-866-370-2131 M-F 9 am-5pm EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Frequently Asked Questions about the Sportspower Toddler Swing:
Q. Can it be folded away after use?
A. Yes, the frame can be folded when not in use
Q. Is there a safety harness to strap the toddler in?
A. Yes, there is a safety harness included to secure them safely as they swing
Q. What age is it limited to?
A. The age recommendations for this toddler swing is 1 to 3 years old
Q. What is the maximum weight allowed for this toddler swing?
A. The maximum weight allowed for this toddler swing is 55Ibs
Q. What are the overall dimensions of this swing?
A. The size dimension of this swing is 52 by 55 by 47 Inches
Q. Can the swing seats be replaced with other seats?
A. Yes, you can replace the swing seat with other seats if needed.
Sportspower My First Toddler Swing Review
Sportspower Indoor / Outdoor Toddler Swing
Main Features to Note:
- Suitable for toddler aged between 1 and 3 years
- The maximum weight allowance capacity is 55 Ibs
- Includes a powder coated steel frame for added protection
- To protect their hands, it has the soft touch nylon rope
- Features an attractive blue teddy bear shaped seat
- Includes a durable molded swing seat which is reliable as they swing
- There is the safety harness embedded which keeps your toddler secure and comfortable while in operation
- Please note also that it has adjustable safety straps to go around your toddler and can be widened as they grow bigger.
- It has a foldable frame for easier storage when not in use
- Foldability and lightweight making it very portable around your home
- Please be aware also that it meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards for the safety of your toddler
- Overall size dimension is 52 by 55 by 47 inches and requires adult supervision
- In terms of price, the price when last seen on sale at Walmart was in the $30 to $50 region which of course can be double checked below.
Main Pros Outlined:
- Great introduction to your toddler to the fun of swinging in the age group of 1 to 3 years
- Has the safety harness which is embedded solid into the swing seat
- It can be folded away when not in use freeing up additional in your home which is great in smaller living spaces
- Very lightweight also which makes it simple to carry around from room to room and it can be collapsed allowing more space to be saved
- The frame is powder coated to make it last longer and protect against scratches
- The soft nylon ropes are kind on your toddlers hands and the overall frame is stronger than it appears
- The blue teddy bear shaped seat creates a friendly and fun playing environment
- The safety straps are adjustable to ensure your child has the optimum comfort levels
- Small size of 52 by 55 by 47 inches allows it to be used in smaller living spaces and portable to many other rooms.
- Frame can be used for other toddler swing seats such as Little Tikes or other popular brands
- Really simple assembly process and can be done in an hour or less
- The swing heights can be adjusted by adjusting the rope lengths (not the frame)
- They now also have softer plastic legs caps so that it grips the surfaces better to avoid slipping on hard wooden type surfaces
Main Cons Outlined:
- Limited to a maximum weight of 55 Ibs – if you child is heavier than this then start looking elsewhere
- The max age is 3 years – so if you child is 2 and half years, then you will only get 6 months use from it.
- Constant adult supervision is recommended at all times – do not leave them unattended.
- Should not be left outside when not in use – needs to be stored indoors in the house or the garage
- Very basic overall and made cheaply but comes with the very cheap and low price tag.
- Many have complained about the quality of the swing seat and getting toddlers in and out of it and have replaced it using other toddler swing seats
- One must avoid putting the legs on slippy surfaces such as wooden floors in your home as it will cause the swing to move – best to use carpet type surfaces
- Unable to do high swings with heavier toddlers as it tends to rock and jump too much – gentle swinging is only suggested
- Using it outdoors needs careful attention especially if there is high swinging involved as there is nothing to hold the feet solidly in place
- Wider also than you think so make sure you take note of the dimensions above and check the room you plan to place it in.
- Overall this is a cheap and cheerful mini toddler swing that is somewhat flimsy but is ideal to get you started and you can’t go wrong for the low price that tends to be on offer.
Further Images are Outlined Below:
In addition, if you would like to compare prices further, then feel free to check out the 3 options provided below outlined as follows:
While you are here, feel free to check out further Swing set reviews such as…
- Sportspower Swing Set Review Compilation Review – Take a look here
- Flexible Flyer Metal Swing Set Compilation Review -Take a look here
- Lifetime Swing Set Review Compilation – Take a look here
Have you or your kids any personal experience with Sportspower Toddler Swing in the past? If so, then please share your thoughts and feedback with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!!!
Finally, many thanks for taking the time to read our review and best of luck to you and your children with your final decision