Hello once again from the Swing Set Specialist and here I would like to outline a video on Swing set installation and safety tips that you should watch if you are looking to buy a swing set in the coming weeks or if indeed you have one already in your back yard.
This video which is provided by Lowe’s is a very popular video and many parents have gained a lot of tips from it to make sure that their Swing set was correctly installed and also that the necessary safety measures are put in place.
Video – Installation and Safety Tips for your Swing set
Some of the main points covered are:
- Make sure the area is clear from trees and branches
- Surface should be solid and level
- Implement a 6 feet safety perimeter zone
- Lay out all parts clearly prior to assembly
- Anchoring your Swing set and adding a soft playing surface
A selection of Installation products that can help you are outlined as follows – Click any to read more which are available at low prices at Amazon at present…
Finally, I hope you found the video above has helped you out and I would like to wish you and your family all the very best in the months and years ahead.