If you are considering buying a TP Wooden Single Swing in 2020, then make sure to check out this TP Wooden Swing set review which will outline all the main features, pros and cons before you decide to buy. Additional images will be included also to give you a better understanding on the frame and dimensions and we will also outline some frequently asked questions that will be of interest to you that should help you out.
Please note also that price guides can only be outlined at the time of this review as prices can change from week to week so please make sure you view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
TP Swing Set Review Overview:
|Model:||TP Wooden Single Swing|
|Orders online:||Yes, orders accepted online with home delivery|
|Warranty:||5 years on the wood and 1 year on all other parts|
|Price Range:||£120 up to £150 (at the time of this review)|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||TP Toys UK – View current stock availability here|
|Support:||Customer Service at +44 (0) 1525 722769, Deliveries +44 (0) 1525 722723|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What age group is it suitable for?
A. It is suitable for children aged between 3 and 8 years
Q. What is the maximum weight allowed?
A. The weight capacity for this swing is 60kg total
Q. What type of wood is used for this swing?
A. This swing is made from premium European pine from FSC certified wood.
Q. What level of warranty is available on the wood and parts?
A. There is a 5 year warranty on the wood against rot and decay and 1 year on all other parts
Q. Can the swing heights be adjusted?
A. Yes, the swing heights can be adjusted by adjusting the loop on the ropes
Q. Can a toddler seat be used instead?
A. Yes, you can change the seat to a toddler seat if needed (sold separately)
Q. Does it include anchors?
A. It includes ground stakes which will need to be cemented in
Q. How long does it take to assemble?
A. Assembly time should only take between 1 and 2 hours but the cementing of the stakes will take another few hours also and you will need to leave it overnight to set undisturbed
TP Wooden Single Swing Review
TP Wooden Single Swing FSC
- Suitable for kids aged between 3 and 8 years old
- Single swing seat with a lime colour is included
- Quick assembly time which should only take approx. 1 hour to complete
- Wood used is a premium European pine
- Swing seat is height adjustable
- The top brackets included make assembly quick and easy to do
- Includes ground stakes (to be concreted in holes)
- Other toddler swing seats can be added if needed (sold separately)
- 5 year guarantee against wood decay and rot (1 year on other parts)
- Overall size is 156cm by 183cm by 209cm
- The maximum weight allowance is 60kg and assembly requires 2 adults
- When seen last on sale with TP Toys, it was in the $120 to $150 region which of course can be double checked below
Additional images are outlined below:
Main Pros Outlined:
- The quality of the wood is excellent and it is FSC certified wood from premium European pine
Simple assembly process as it is only a single frame with no gliders, sandboxes or picnic benches to worry about
- The top brackets are extremely tough, solid and hard wearing and connects the beams easily and very tight.
- Ideal for families with very small garden spaces and is perfect for your child getting started rather than having to worry about metal swings getting rusted.
- Quality of the treated timber is excellent as it is air dried, planed and kiln dried before being pressure treated with an environmentally friendly preservative which penetrates deep into the wood.
- Good customer service level from TP Toys who can be easily contacted from their UK offices if there are any issues in Flitwick, Bedford
Main Cons Outlined:
- The swing seat has been changed to a lime colour now so the green seat in the image is not available
- Lacks additional play features that more expensive models offer – doesn’t include a play slide or a mini trampoline or a sandbox or picnic bench
- As your child grows older, you will need to replace it again as they grow out of it which will be an added expense.
- Additional work of digging holes and cementing in the ground stakes will be needed once assembled and this will take a certain level of skill and a few more hours work
- Additional delivery charges can apply depending on where you live but are generally free if it is in the UK mainland and the order value is over £49.99.
- Deliveries can be as long as 9 days if you are in N.I.
Have you or your kids any personal experience with TP Wooden Swing Sets in the past? If so, then please share your thoughts and feedback with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!!!
Finally, many thanks for taking the time to read our review and best of luck to you and your children with your final decision