Many thanks for taking the time to visit and welcome to this Gorilla Playsets Treasure Trove Review which will outline all the main points both good and bad that you need to be aware of before you buy. Several images are also outlined below along with the key main features that it has to offer both you and your children.
Please be aware also that guide prices can only be shown at the time of this Gorilla Playset set review as prices can change from month to month depending on local promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date accurate price information.
In addition, we have also outlined additional price comparison options at the end of this page also that are worth checking out if you wish to explore prices elsewhere.
Gorilla Playsets Treasure Trove Playset Review Overview:
|Model:||Gorilla Playsets Treasure Trove Swing Set|
|Orders online:||Yes, orders accepted online with home delivery|
|Warranty:||10 years on wood and 12 months on all other parts|
|Price Range:||$3000 up to $3500 (at the time of this review)|
|Cheap Place to Buy:||Amazon - Check Updated Priced Here|
|Support:||Gorilla Playsets Customer Service team at (800) 882-0272|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What age groups is suitable for?
A. This Treasure Trove Playset is suitable for children aged 3 to 11 years
Q. What is the maximum weight capacity?
A. The maximum weight capacity for the Treasure Trove Playset is 800 Ibs.
Q. What is the recommended Play area?
A. The recommended play area to take into consideration is 31'W by 39.5'D
Q. Can toddlers swing seat or other swing seats be added?
A. Yes, you can add different toddler swing seats if needed.
Q. What are the heights of the play decks?
A. The heights of the play decks are 5 foot and 7 foot high
Gorilla Playsets Treasure Trove Review
Gorilla Playsets Treasure Trove I Cedar Timber Shield Posts
Main Features Available:
- 2 slides for double the fun – Alpine wave slide and tube slide
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope, a safe entry ladder, deluxe rope ladder
- 2 Belt Swings, a Trapeze swing and a Built-In Picnic Table
- Play decks are protected with tongue and groove wood roofs and have a height of 5 and 7 feet
- Includes the built-in sandbox area with corner seats and the assembled dimensions come in at 27.5 by 27.5 by 13 feet.
- Clatter bridge and tower and the radical ride tube slide
- Accessories include the Tic-Tac-Toe panel, steering wheel and the telescope
- Includes a finish in a maintenance-free Timber Shield
- It meets or exceeds all ASTM (American Society of Testing Materials) safety standards for your children
- It is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained and ready to assemble
- Suitable for children aged 3 to 11 years and has a total weight capacity of 800 lbs
- In terms of prices, the cost when last seen on sale was in the $3000 to $3500 region which of course can be double checked below.
Further Images are Outlined Below
Main Pros Outlined:
- It is finished in an exclusive maintenance-free Timber Shield to protect it for years to come and resists rot, decay and insect damage
- You have the save knowledge that your children are playing at home in your backyard
- Extremely well built, strong, solid and sturdy and good selection of accessories for playtime
- Includes a detailed instruction manual that you need to follow step by step
- Includes all the ASTM safety standards for your children that you need.
- The play decks are protected with the tongue and groove wood roofs from weather elements and provides shade
- Premium cedar wood playset is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained and ready to assemble
- Unique and standout features are available such as the radical ride tube slide, clatter bridge and the raised towers of 5 foot and 7 foot high
- It includes the soft rubber plastic coating on the swing chains which helps prevent finger pinches
Main Cons Outlined:
- Price is very high and will cost generally $3k+ which is out of many family’s budget levels
- Assembly time is very long and will take a couple of days to complete – minimum of 2 days work
- Lots of tools and equipment are needed on standby for the assembly process.
- You cannot assemble this by yourself – you will need a second pair of hands or even a third to help you.
- Minor reports or some small parts missing which tended to happen in isolation cases only
- Can be out of stock depending the individual seller which delays delivery time – you may need to shop around quite a bit to ensure it is in stock.
- If you cannot assemble it yourself, you will need to hire someone to do it which is an added expense.
While you are here, feel free also to check out further Swing set reviews that may be of interest to you as follows
- Backyard Discovery Tucson Review – Read More Here
- Backyard Discovery Monticello Review – Read More Here
- Gorilla Playset Review Compilation – Read more Here
Have you or your kids any personal experience with Gorilla Playsets or Swing Sets in the past? If so, then please share your thoughts and feedback with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!!!