Many thanks once again for taking the time to visit here and welcome to our review. Are you interested or are you thinking about buying a Lifetime Adventure Tower Swing Set 90633 in 2020? If so, then make sure to check out our full review which will outline all the main features that you need to be aware of plus all the main pros and cons that have come up from our own personal experiences and also from comments and feedback from several other buyers and families across the country.
In addition, we will outline additional images to give you a better understanding on the frame and size plus a short FAQ that will be of interest to you to answer any questions that you may have.
Before we start, please be aware also that guide prices can only be shown at the time of this review as prices can change from month to month or week to week depending on local promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date accurate price information.
Lifetime Adventure Tower Swing Set Review Overview:
|Brand:||Lifetime (founded in 1986)|
|Model:||Lifetime Adventure Tower Playset - 90633|
|Orders online:||Yes, orders accepted online with home delivery|
|Warranty:||5 year duration|
|Price Range:||$1500 up to $1800 (at the time of this review)|
|Cheap place to Buy:||Amazon - Check Today's Price Here|
|Support:||Lifetime Products email@example.com or +1 800-225-3865|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Do you need swing set anchors or cement?
A. No, you do not need anchors or cement as it is free standing
Q. How big of an area is needed for this Playset?
A. You will need approximately 30' 2'' by 31' 6'' of an area for this playset
Q. What are the shipping dimensions?
A. The shipping dimensions are 36.7" H by 48" W by 114" D
Q. What is it made from?
A. It is made from power coated steel and high density polyethylene
A. Where is this swing set or playset made?
Q. This swing set is designed in the US but made in China
Q. How many children can it occupy?
A. It can entertain 8 children at the same time
Q. What is the weight capacity of the swings?
A. The maximum weight capacity for each swing is 150 Ibs
Q. What is the weight capacity of the upper deck?
A. The weight capacity of the upper deck is 1000 Ibs.
Q. What is the height of the swing beam
A. The height of the swing beam is 93 inches
Q. What age group is it suitable for?
A. It is suitable for children aged between 3 and 12 years old
Lifetime Adventure Tower Playset 90633 Review
Lifetime Adventure Tower Swing Set
Main Features Available:
- Includes 2 swing belts and higher quality trapeze rings for swinging
- Also includes the Ladder, a 9 foot Slide and the climbing frame
- Climbing rock wall and the curved climber ladder allow easy access to the upper deck
- Also includes accessories such as the steering wheel, chalk board and car map on the deck
- Made from UV-protected High-Density Polyethylene and powder-coated steel
- This is a free standing swing set so there is no need for anchors, cement or digging holes.
- The required safety zone dimensions are 30' 2'' by 31' 6'' and the overall assembled dimensions are 10'10''H by 18'1''W by 16'1''D
- The play deck size is 4'6''H by 5'6''W by 5'6''D
- In terms of price, the cost when last seen on sale was in the $1400 to $2000 region which can be double checked below
Further images are outlined below:
Main Pros Outlined:
- Includes the solid roof-top which is far superior to some of vinyl canopies which are seen on many other swing sets.
- The weather resistant treatment means that it will not warp, rot, crack or splinter which is one less thing to worry about. Plus there is no lead based material used.
- Little to low maintenance is needed and no staining or painting is required
- It has a longer slide of 9 foot which make it ideal for the older kids up to 12 years old
- Again this is a free standing swing set so one of the main attractions is the fact that it does not need cement and you do not need to dig any holes in your garden.
- Overall it comes with attractive features such as the climbing wall, a 9 foot wavy slide, the steering wheel, a trapeze which provides lots of kids entertainment for hours on end
- Can occupy as many as 8 kids at the same time so is ideal for very large families, birthday parties or play dates with the neighbors.
- Made from UV-protected High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and powder-coated steel that will stand the test of time
- Lifetime can also schedule you in for an assembly if needed by calling 800-424-3865
- A great warranty period of 5 years is available if you have any issues and gives great confidence if you decide to buy.
- Allows a weight capacity of 150 Ibs per swing seat and the slide and is able to withstand a total weight capacity of 1600 Ibs.
- Toddler swing seats can be added in also if needed for your younger children (not included)
Main Cons Outlined:
- The price is quite high and is simply not affordable for many families across the country.
- Swing seats are a little too close for comfort, ideally more space should be given to separate them
- Slide can get very hot when temperatures rise significantly which can make them too uncomfortable to play with so it becomes unusable.
- No air glider, passenger swing or shoe loop swing or built in picnic table is included. For a swing set at this price, you would expect at least some of these features to be included.
- The rubber grips on the swing chains can become sticky on very hot days which is extremely annoying for the children.
- Many tools for assembly which are not included will be needed also so these will be an added expense if you do not have them already in your shed
- The plastic caps are a bit flimsy and could be a lot stronger when applied and some of the bolts could also be better made especially the threading.
- Longer work time is needed for the assembly as it is a much larger swing set – be prepared for 10 to 20 hours work.
- Instruction manual could be better so you need to take your time and identify and lay out all the parts prior to assembly – assembly is slow and takes more time than you think.
- No Fireman’s pole or monkey bars are available which is included in the 90630 model which is only slightly more expensive than the 90633
Dimensions / Weights to note:
- Overall size is 10'10''H by 18'1''W by 16'1''D
- Safety play zone is 30'2'' by 31'6''
- Climber size is 4' 6''H by 4'W
- Rooftop comes in at 2'4''H by 6'W by 6'D
- Swing beam is 7'9''H by 8'8''L
- Play deck size is 4'6''H by 5'6''W by 5'6''D
- Ladder dimensions are 4'6''H by 1'9''W by 3'D
- Slide dimensions are 9'H by 2'4''W by 3'9''D
- Swing beam thickness is 3 inches
- Swing chain length is 6 feet
- Overall weight comes in at 646 lb.
Tools Needed for Assembly (not included)
- Step ladder
- Electric drill
- Safety glasses, Rubber mallet
- Phillips screwdriver
- 1/2" socket or wrench, 9/32" wrench
- 3/16" Allen wrench, 3/8" drill bit
- 3/16" hex key
- 5/16" drill bits
- Measuring tape
While you are here, feel free also to check out further Swing set reviews that may be of interest to you as follows
- Ironkids Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
- Sportspower Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
- Flexible Flyer Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
- Lifetime Swing Set Compilation Review – Read More Here
Have you or your kids any personal experience with the Lifetime Adventure Tower 90633 Swing Set in the past? If so, then please share your thoughts and feedback with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section below – So that they can learn also!!!